Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathetic situation - dcba40
OMG....Some IMGs or whoever is it are so dumb. A survey email from NRMP and they are panicking. These are future doctors of USA. This is pathetic. PD's if you guys are going through this forum. Please re-think, How dumb some candidates are even though they have 99's LOL.

I agree its sad, but would say "dumb", even the childish fights and arguments we see here are just ridiculous, you will be treating patients, please grow up guys.
Being childish is to say the list. The manner in which some of us have been conducting themselves on this forum leaves little to be desired.
AMEN!!
most of us here are true(non us ) img an bad behavior gives us a bad name
but i really don think pds go here
You are WRONG...PD's, PC's, faculty ALL look here!
This is a forum in the United States. Meaning people can write whatever they want and it is your choice to read it or not. I don't think that any of the fights here are ridiculous, they are just the result of a lot of stress. Stop being so unfair with youselves. We have left our countries, came to a different nation, worked in the most unexpected jobs, studied the hardest we could, passed these tests and now are applying for a residency position under blind circumstances. It is stressful and some people just express that in different ways. Some try to manipulate others to give them useless info such as @gardening( my honest opinion), some others uncover that suchas @Chuckchuck or whatever, but we are all still coming back here.
@serapios...

Dude, If you are stressed out on an email from nrmp before match, then I cannot imagine or comment what will be your situation when you start residency and you have to deal with real life situation, probably you will be searching USMLE world and Kaplan Q bank .... LOL.

secondly nobody here asked you to leave ur country so pls cut out the sentimental bs... Smile. you left your country meaning you betrayed your nation so how can United states trust you, Smile..

work on ur anxiety otherwise you will end up messing up on the floors and ICU lol.
Stop judging each other guys. Its one of the most important moment in everybody's life , so everyone is nervous and just trying to be extra cautious. Relax and just pray
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »