Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Chuckchu's Play Area - johnadams
This post is reserved for chuckchu. This is his new little playground. He can post whatever he feels like at any time. This will be his little domain. It will facilitate the other forum members and keep him out of other posts and discussions.

Chuckchu, you may post here without any reservations or restrictions of any kind. This is your special place specifically designed just for you. Instead of posting your comments in other discussions, simply post what you feel like saying here.

Also, I will not correct your spelling and grammar as long as you write here in this "special" area.

Thank you.
Welcome chuckchu,

Come and play!
Fu.k you!
This idea of quarantining the forum douchebag aka chuckchu aka donblade007 is a great idea Smile
Fu.k you
just sign back in with donblade007 you sound less like a d-bag with that ID Smile
Fu.k you once again....meanwhile, I don't know who that is and I don't care to know. Maybe he/she should answer the morons that's looking for him
Oh you liar .... check your posts ... you made the rookie mistake in one of the threads and had a clear "chuckchu" / "donblade007" mix-up ... LOL
Fu.k you over again....you know more what being a lier feels like....again, time spent with you is not worth it
donblade007 the d-bag wants to go to CC LOL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »