Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
master the boards step 3--- or uworld... or both - searchin4sp
can we manage passing step 3 with only usmle world or is MTB a must.

Hi searchin4sp,

well... it all depends on your ck knowledge, as mtb is a shorter verion of kaplan ck with management added.
If you have scored extremely well in ck and you have excellent hands on clinical experience(pgy1)...then uworld alone is good..otherwise mtb and uworld are must....along with archer....and kaptest qbank if time permits..
thank u for the info. so i shud do archer as well.
Hi searchin4sp,

as far as i know, most listen to archer lectures, but not everybody. it depends on how confident and current you are with your knowledge and how much time you have.
full archer lectures take good amount of time to listen...if you dont have time and you just want to breeze through them just for the sake of it..then its of no use..but taking time and listening to those lectures is worth the money and time.
GL.
guys, how much time is needed for listening to archer lectures?
psurg, it really depends on how much time you have.......all the Archer lectures are only 36 hours long. So even if you listened one topic a day it is just 2 hours a day and after that you should do UW so you completely finish that topic.
What "mstar" said is absolutely right...you need to take time and listen and it's just 36 hours of your preparation time and that is how you will master the concepts
thank you.
the 36hr is the one which costs 245$ correct? just making sure I am not missing something. how are the 88$ different? i read the description on website and it seems like 88$ is CCS review
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »