Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone with attempts and old YOG match? - drstem
congrats to all, reefer333 and mitch_md, did you match in IM or what?
I have CS 2nd attempt with 230's in both steps and USCE, YOG 2011, but didn't match got 3 IV in IM 2 with connection and 2 Neuro IV without connection..... any advise?
I also am glad to have helped thousands with my blog...GL
congratulations ! which state did u match
@falcon1987

I matched in FM, a university-based program.Do you need a visa? You were able to get interviews in IM and Neuro which are very competitive so it means your app is ok. You might wanna reflect if you need to improve in your interview skills. Dont give up, you have good scores. Make sure to continue doing USCE, because gaps in CV is a red flag. Goodluck to you.
Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header)

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
Thx
Gratified to have helped so many..thx again to this GREAT FORUM
what a bunch of nonsense
Hearty congratulations to everyone whoever matched this year!!!
Special congratulations to so-called old IMGs who were able to match recently.
Please offer your guidance to others who are in your situation but are not having courage to try the path.
God bless you friends for being great inspirations to all of us.
Dear dalnie, congratulations on successfully getting into a Residency position.
I am very proud of you and you are a great inspiration to me as I my YOG is >20 yrs and I am still interested in pursuing my dream of becoming a physician trained from US.
I need your guidance, please.
Can you sms your contact number or email on my cell, please at 16472828737 ? I am an Indian-Canadian.
Please help me.

Thanks.
SS.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »