Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my unbelievable story - sibutramin
i am way a below average student, I failed in medical school twice. I failed in step1 and I failed in cs. step1 211, step2 201, cs 2nd attempt. 2 yrs of research, year of graduation 2009.
I applied for 12 programs, got one interview and MATCHED.
I was obsessed with USMLEs. I studied step2 first for 2 yrs then studied step1 for 3 years.Lol
but only by the mercy of God I made it.
I gave up thousands of times but I always had the faith to go on.
I do not want to give false hope for those who are struggling with credentials worse than mine but if you really work very very hard. you can make it. if you have another track just follow it without wasting time and meanwhile improve your CV.
congrats !!! well deserved
cant believe you matched with those stats... you got to sacrifice a lamb to God today because only He could have pulled this one for you
Congrats on matching! but why you applied just in 12 programs? with your scores you should have applied widely...even AMGs apply in more than 12 programs
Congrats my man, but I understand from your story, specially applying to only 12 programs means strong garantees from that program u matched in. U deserve it man, congratulations again
Congrat...............Its really unbelievable, but there is nothing that GOD can not do. Thanks GOD..........
I did not match & thinking will give up . Your msg give me hope. I will be grateful if you please tell other than research what else you have done for CV and did you do research in one place or various hospital.
hey hi @sibutramin..congrats for your success bro..
can i have your email address please ... or kindly ping me on my skype id godsgrace2411
Smile
This is a troll! 12 programs ! Really
@spongebobb
I already promised my friends to sacrifice a sheep for them. lol. you are invited my brother.
@gonegirl
Honestly i had no money to apply and I was hopeless. because my step 1 score arrived only 2 days before my interview. I sear it is only by the mercy of Allah not by my "hard work".
my email: 2walkal1

I did one thing that was significant. i wrote a second to none personal statement. i used a software called grammarly. it helped me a lot since my english sucks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »