Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Journey to MATCH - journeytomatch
Congratulations sir well deserved. .. god tests people who have the courage to handle and give take them to higher places when the time comes..
Definitely you had a hard time till now...but u would go higher and higher in the near future..
I too am from india on tourist visa still.
I hope you could guide me..
My email .. newbieimtarget90. .
Thankyou
A huge congratulations to you!!!!
oh man what a story!
I am at the library and I cried reading this lol ... people looking at me weird lol.

Very inspirational story dude. Gives all of us who are still struggling A LOT of hope!!!! thanks a lot for this incredible post!
and Congratulations for the match!!

You truly have an amazing group of people around you, especially your wife. You're extremely extremely lucky! Few people have such support!

Most importantly, your hard work paid off, and people truly realized your potential. I'm really moved by this man.

OK back to work! Congrats again bro!
congratulations on your inspirational journey!
My heartiest congratulationssssssssss to your wife (first) and you... I definitely cried and cant stop thinking what you went through.. I am veryyyyyy happy for you. You deserve it Smile))
Wow , you deserve a great applause, congratulations and Thank-you for sharing Smile
I wish you all he best in your life. Kudos to your wife for all the support. Lots of well wishes coming your way!
That was the most inspirational experience I have ever come across in my entire life. You are a hero and I thank you for giving me the additional drive to stay on this amazing path and achieve the POSSIBLE.

You are a hero and so is your family. Awesome people!!!!
Many many congratulations Smile
My eyes are watery and i am out of speech after reading your inspiring story...
You are a real inspiration and a WINNER!!
Hats off to you and your wife (great lady)
#RESPECT !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »