Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
externship at LIJ - step32kill
9 months seem a lot...and its a huge gamble of time and money...you put all your time in one place and what if that doesn't help you in the end.
@defeatthebeast Every extern got two LORs from the LIJ Externship. One from director of acute management and one from the attendings we're working with. Of course, if you know other people during the externship, u could ask for extra letters. 10 months requires incredible commitment and persistance, but this exp helped me out. I got 2 ivs in psych last year but 10 this year and matched! Additionally, I have no other add-on to my CV this year besides the externship and new LORs from LIJ.
wait what does LIJ stands for?
@ guess what's your yog
@vess what your yog
Is there a link to the externship site we can get...or who do we call for this, Thanks
How do you apply there ? I was sending emails without any reply, maybe I am sending it to the wrong person .
do we need gc for this externship
hi vess congratulations, your hard work paid off and appreciate giving valuable advice to everyone.

I got matched into psychiatry and I want to form a group where we can exchange information and help each other. Is it possible to form a thread, how to prepare for the 1st year, what pocket books we need etc etc to form a support group, please Drop a email sheela799

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »