Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do next after getting accepted in SOAP? - andy1923
I got acceptance yesterday and got congratulation mail from nrmp-soap after accepting the offer. Do I need to do anything now? any forms to be filled?
and I really want to thank this forum you guys helped me alot. I had faith in my babaji... Waheguru.
Hello- Congrats on knowing where you will be.

Perhaps the program will reach out to you. Maybe give it a day and email the PD and coodrinator saying how happy you are to be with them?
Bless
congratz..which specialty?
thanku jdsudeep2011.
Yes I got a call from them and I thanked them. Do I still need to email?
I was asking do I have to go for any other obligation on soap or is it done?
Nothing more to do with regard to NRMP. Once you accepted the offer given by NRMP you were matched and the NRMP process was completed. I believe you will get a match letter tomorrow at 1PM eastern time telling you "where you matched" but you already know this

The program will be contacting you for contract signing and all the things that will go with an PGY1--physical exam, orientation. You will have to start considering relocation and housing. Good luck.
Congratulations andy1923. this is very exciting!
Congrats! Quick question, did u get an email notification that you got an electronic offer or did you just check the NRMP website regularly after your interview?
I would appreciate any input. Thanks and congrats again!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »