Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match - nanaki
Congrats to those who matched!!!
For those who didn't, get some rest, clear your mind, find your strengths, start over, work hard. If you don't succeed, work harder. There is always hope and It is worth it in the end.

To all, the road in front of you may seem overwhelming and sometimes it will be. Remember that the hard work will pay off and later you will look back and will be infinitely grateful for what you experienced during your medical training.

More than 6 years ago I was fortunate enough to obtain a residency position, and now I'm 3 months away from finishing fellowship. Some day you will be at the point I am now and hopefully you won't forget the people that helped you in the entire process, including the people in this forum.

Remember to help others, remember you were in their place once and someone at some point believed in you and gave you an opportunity.
Remember that in the end you are not your title or your credentials, you are not your salary, your fancy car or your social status. You are here to serve, to aid and to comfort those in need.
Don't get lost in the process and never lose your will to succeed.

Best of luck to everyone!

Nanaki.

Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »