Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who did not match - boardreview
My skype id is dr.sabina01. Please help me.
what is going on here? is this a desperate cry for help or is this boardreview setting up a fraud scheme in a public forum?

I know most guys are desperate and can easily loose logical reasoning but whatever sounds too good to be true is definitely not true.

how can this con troll use hundreds of unknown skype ids to get you LORs or a Match position? It defies reasoning and is definitely not possible.

he is doing this to either feed his sick mind or ask you guys down the line to pay some fees which of course is a scam.

please don't be fooled!
I have never once said I can get residency for anyone. Or tried to sell anything

arsenal I would seriously rethink what you are saying.

I wanted to see who wants to do externship at Bronx_lebanon the fee you pay the hospital has no way to my pocket you dumbAASSSS
What's your position at Bronx Lebanon & how do you plan to secure observaship for thousands of IMGs in this forum that will potentially leave their Skype ID for you?

Here's your statement
"Also if you want leave your skype ID here. I will pass it to some one who can help you with Peds or FM LOR or help you match "
really, help them with LoRs or help them match.

You made no mention of observaships! Why didn't you just advise them to apply for observaships at Bronx Lebanon without asking for their Skype IDs? I see no other reason other than plotting how to swindle the poor desperate candidates.

I don't know who you are but I'm sure you are a phony DUMBASS. Are you the CEO OF BRONX LEBANON?

Wise up guys!
arsenal my position at bronx-leb is none of your business, but as of this Jan, many departments offer externship not observership.

I pass on your skype ID to the externship coordinator.

already 5 people have been contacted as I know. I helped to set this up and yes preference for prematch will be given to these people also.
please add my friend

Joshua.brown13

he lives in the bronx
please add me
skype id: serotoninmd
@arsenal. I support this messageSmile
I have said it before and I will say it again; doctam3 aka boardreview.
He is the self acclaimed forum hero that lied to have matched last year, was offering tons of advise and extending his help simply to feed his delusioned ego until he was rightfully exposed as xpertdoc..rofl
He is obviously still trolling as boardreview with hopes that the connection will not be made.
Be careful guys, I have matched in IM at Urbana champagne and will soon be leaving this forum for good. No IM resident have so much time in their hands to be trolling in a forum.
This guy is obviously sick. His actions are exactly what doctam3 was doing then after his fake IM match. People pointed it out but he denied and claimed he manages his time very well and want to give back to the forum only to expose himself last week when he posted with his xpertdoc personality that is still looking for residency and mistakenly responded with his 2nd personality, doctam3 the hero..lol
Pls help me. Skype ID orikusa.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »