Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scam alert.......beware of boardreview! - arsenal
what is going on here? is this a desperate cry for help or is this boardreview setting up a fraud scheme in a public forum?

I know most guys are desperate and can easily loose logical reasoning but whatever sounds too good to be true is definitely not true.

how can this con troll use hundreds of unknown skype ids to get you LORs or a Match position? It defies reasoning and is definitely not possible.

he is doing this to either feed his sick mind or ask you guys down the line to pay some fees which of course is a scam.

please don't be fooled!
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=803233
I have never once said I can get residency for anyone. Or tried to sell anything

arsenal I would seriously rethink what you are saying.

I wanted to see who wants to do externship at Bronx_lebanon the fee you pay the hospital has no way to my pocket you dumbAASSSS
What's your position at Bronx Lebanon & how do you plan to secure observaship for thousands of IMGs in this forum that will potentially leave their Skype ID for you?

Here's your statement
"Also if you want leave your skype ID here. I will pass it to some one who can help you with Peds or FM LOR or help you match "
really, help them with LoRs or help them match.

I don't know who you are but I'm sure you are a phony DUMBASS
arsenal my position at bronx-leb is none of your bussiness, but as of this Jan, many departments offer externship not observership.

I pass on your skype ID to the externship coordinator.

already 5 people have been contacted as I know. I helped to set this up and yes prefrence for prematch will be given to these people also.

sit on your thumb and rotate till you hit your g-spot you fcking looser, hope working as a cashier and driving to your free research after not matching for the 4th year helps.
You have just displayed your thuggish behavior. Who really cares to know who you are ? You are nothing but a thief preying on the desperates!

Already 5 people have been contacted? Seriously? On a Saturday afternoon barely hours after you posted your bogus ad, you've forwarded their Skype IDs to your chairman and your chairman has responded swiftly ?lol

I don't argue with idiots. I have warned those that have ears to desist from you but the deaf will be burnt after loosing their hard earned money.

THIEF!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »