Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shud i try next year? - kuttu
Thanks kuttu. That step 3 score will definatley open a lot of doors for you. I do not know many people scoring as high as you did, and these are people who scored 250-260 on step 2.

how many months did you study for step 3 ? thanks again.
also how did you approach the CCS cases? Is mastering uworld enough, or did you use other sources? thanks again!!
Hi, friends, I just want to give you all one pointer, if you have had peds usce or experience on your CV, and you want to apply for Psy, in your PS, tell the program you want to do Child and Adolescent Psychiatry fellowhsip, then your whole story will be consistent, no-body will question or doubt your sincerity in applying Psy, and thinking you are applying peds as your primary, and Psy as your backup. the reality is, once you are in the residency, no-one will hold you onto your promise, you can do anything you want after you pgy4 or 3, no-one will force you to do Child and Adolescent fellowship. This is just make your PS and USCE sounds consistent. I hope this gives some sparks for those tried peds before and want to switch.
thnx salvation
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »