Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs - realist123
Not what I said. but you are complaining about people who "unjustly" matched in the US. So, I am assuming that you are "well establish" somewhere else than the US. If that's the case, why do you care? Unless you are a disgruntled repeatedly unmatched applicant!!!
Please let me know other places I can practice medicine and I will go
Having a Green Cards is part of being a good candidate.... Green Crad holders are the residents of the united states... they Live in USA and they know the system better many...

USA is their country.. You should be very happy to get accepted in a country where they have thousands of candidates with Green Cards and they gave the spots to many visa needing..

Other countries dont give visas like Canada..

some appreciation to the great system....
What are you then looking for in a U.S. medicine forum if you are really successful in those other better places?

TROLL ALERT; another lunatic is trolling the forum!

It looks like he missed his neuroleptics last evening.
Docgm, hhhhh, disgruntled.That might be a trait of you father not mine.There is nothing to be disgruntled with wen one is earning in 2Ks and working only 30 hours a week.
Arsenal, I m looking for illegitimate children like u.
How do GC holders understand the system better when they could not pass MCAT in the first place?
"earning in 2Ks and working only 30 hours a week." That's all you earning??? Now I understand where is your problem.
By attacking someone relative instead of the person, you are displaying a key characteristic of narcissistic personality.
I meant 200 Ks n see u cud not get even this?This shows you hebephrenic trait
2k????? That's peanut buddy. I'm a green card holder making more than $120K already as clinical research coordinator and half of my job is working from the comfort of my home.
Will be starting residency in July with average income of more than $250k once done.
You can only get that in USA!!!

UP USAAAAA!!!!! hahahha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »