Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs - realist123
"How do GC holders understand the system better when they could not pass MCAT in the first place?" Here you display your level of ignorance and I think this would be my last reply unless needed.

Why in the world who think that all GC had to take MCAT. Some GC holders arrive after already completing med schools, residency and even working for years. They were lucky to have their GC and move here. Others got their GC while here and as you said had to else where for med school, maybe because of the cost. what do you know? Nothing.
Arsenal, Mr Hebephrenia, wat did I say in my previous post.During residency u will only get 40000 and work like an ass for 80 hours a week.I only work 30 hours.R u insane
Yes, those shitters get them by marrying to girls for the same reason.
@docgm.pls stop wasting your energy on this buffoon. He obviously does not worth it
See what I said. You made a mistake by writing 2k instead of 200K and it's my fault???? What a NARCISSIST. Good luck with your "I'm well established" illusion.
Arsenal, u r a real idiot.Your dad must commit suicide for having a maniac like u.U r born filth.
Docgm, why r u feeling hurt?
Me hurt? that's another trait for NARCISSIST==> PROJECTION.

Given that it is pretty hard to treat narcissistic personality, I am out and will leave you enjoy yourself. GL.
Docgm, Do not run away, u ruggmuffin filth.Be here and discuss,u GC filth.
This illegitimate arsenal has also gone into hiding.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »