Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs - realist123
Arsenal ba tard, where is your mother?
My credentials changed in a minute.I have now 3 attempts in STEP-3 but I have not taken Step-2 CS
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs with contacts Spoilt everything for other deserving candidates
Can anyone of you help me with residency ?Please .I have got a score of 275,298,245,but 3 attempts in CS.
Exposed and trying to save face!!!! Keep crying baby. It's not going to change anything.
Now I'm obviously posting In this thread myself, but I'm surprised when people feed the trolls and these threads turn into verbal wars.
The match process is stressful, don't waste your energy on forum trolls. Being ignored is what pisses them off the most ;-)
lol @lalelu, I tried to ignore him since yesterday, but couldn't help. But I agree with you about giving them the silent treatment. Starting right now...
Docgm ,where is your mother? Is she sleeping?
OK, I will not ask. It hurts u.
OK, baby,
OK, do not believe me.
Imagine, if anyone is really down then can he take people on like this.
No, I am satisfied with myself and have a very nice well paying job as a doctor in a very nice western country.
If u do not want to believe then do not believe.

No f ckeers wanna comment.
@realist, I understand your genuine frustration and concerns. Many other people on this forum are also frustrated and tired of the whole matching process, but that does not mean we should result to insulting and abusing the system. Agreed,The system is not fair, but what else can we do. This is my second match without success. I will gather myself together and apply again in September. Things are not fair in our native country, that is why we all ran to USA to practice. If we are not okay with the system in our country which forced us out of the country, then why castigating the American system. I hope and pray we will all match into our desire specialty soonest. Good luck to you realist.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »