Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs - realist123
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....YOU ARE GETTING WORSE AND WORSE AS THE DAYS PASS. NOW YOU ARE IN DENIAL AND TRYING SOME DIVERSION??? LOOSER.
here I am. I graduated in the same year as you. Luckily, I am IN AFTER only 2 tries, and you're not in after 5. WONDERING WHY? YOU ARE A NARCISSIST LITTLE PUCKER. KEEP CRYING BABY. YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE FOR NOW.

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=802770

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=802666
Hey sick mind, I did not match as well but never been stupid as you are now, stop talking by the name of our God "Allah" and mocking on other religions, Allah SWT is a name for our God and the same God has different names in different religions, so that does not mean to make jokes on others, because your attitude is totally against what we have to be in respecting others to let them respecting us.

Try harder, ask and pray to Allah to make it easy and facilitate all the conditions for you to get position in the residency contest. all we do the same and have nothing but HIM who can guide and assist

take care man
Docgm , r u an idiot and an illegitimate son of yur mom who does what your know.
Fordmind, if u had advised in a beautiful way I wud not say anything bad but u seem to be a GC maniac as well.I said I m happy in what I have.I raised the issue only for the deserving candidates.
@realist123 Why are you so frustrated and angry??
Google, How did u find that?I am having fun here with ba's tards
realist123 - 03/24/15 23:57

Docgm , r u an idiot and an illegitimate son of yur mom who does what your know.

YES I AM. BUT I MATCHED AND YOU DIDN'T. WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE AN ILLEGITIMATE SON OF MOMS WHO DOES WHAT YOU KNOW AND MATCHED? I WOULD AND I THANK HER FOR THAT BECAUSE I MATCHED. LOOSER.
Docgm, did your mom bonk or not ,please tell me
realist123 - 03/25/15 06:31

Docgm, did your mom bonk or not ,please tell me

YES SHE DID, AND DID IT WELL, BECAUSE I MATCHED AND YOU DIDN'T. #LOOSER
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »