Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help and advice - dr.non
Congratulations to all those who matched and best of luck for all non matched and I am one of themSad. I was having hard time to accept it, but I realize there is no benefit from being desperate as long as there is a lot of applicants had done it. I know it is getting really hard but on the other hand it is not impossible. For now all we need to figure out what will be the next step to improve our CV and that should be our main target to achieve our destiny. I need advice since I have really complicated situation and I appreciate any feedback.
My credential
216/246/cs/217 all first attempt
YOG 2002
US citizen
Mother for 2 kidsSmile
Observership in different US clinics
3 months pathology observer ship at US university hospital
working on project now
few months observer ship at private hospital at pathology and lab department
Got only one pathology IV
I decided to apply next season to IM and Peds as I am an old IMG wants to broaden my chances. I am searching now for hands on experience in IM. But I am sure there will be a question mark from both side( IM and Patho). Like if I will have an IM iV they will ask me about my patho experience and why?? I was thinking that I need to explain it in a way to convince them. Am I on the right path ?? should I apply for IM and PEDS for next season or just keep applying for patho?? Any thoughts will be appreciated.
BTW my patho experiences were almost in hempath and head and neck tumors.
Thanks In advance.
Pls any input.
No one Sad it looks that my case super complicated Lol.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »