Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel Gutted - layhebn
I know people in this forum are very supportive and always have kind words to say.

I feel so gutted having watched the cricket game just now and watch my team South Africa lose to New Zealand.
I cannot shrug this feeling off. I feel like I am going to break so please show some sensitivity and do not place rude responses, it will just hurt me more.

Maybe I will support New Zealand for the rest of the tournament whoever they play in the finals.

I am unable to shake the feeling off too. The same feeling I had after the 1999 world cup semifinal, SA vs Australia. The situation and the players are not the same, but the feeling is.

I also have to mention that I am supporting India and of course want them to win the cup. But have always rooted for SA when they played other teams.

Its just a game
Dont worry. NZ beat SA. ..... Hopefully IND will beat AUS and then in the finals IND will beat NZ and that way help you ease the pain. Sincerely.
well, Grant elliot is south african! even if he ousted SA from world cup, one S. african made it to the final. New Zeland owes it to a south african Smile
@tompat:

That's an awesome way to put it. A South African in the finals. In that case if New Zealand wins the cricket world cup the credit can go to South African.

So how many will watch India vs Australia?
me..bleed blue!!!!
@layhebin take heart - it was a great performance.

"So how many will watch India vs Australia?"

On this forum : a handful of people
In India : 1,252,497,638 people (and that's not counting the dead)
@ sick

A draw would have been better.

I for one will be watching the game its exactly 14 hours to go and I am already waiting.

Had your question been worded differently ie How many will want India to win?

In India: 1,252,497,638 live people not counting the infants

rest of the world about 30 times the number?

How many will want Australia to win?
On this forum:...........Me
Elsewhere: who cares

Is it possible that The Sri Lankans, Pakistanis and Bengalis may also want Australia to win?)
OK so AUS wins toss and decides to bat....lets see
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »