Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are my chances? - oncogene
Does that require going back to school to do nursing? I have financial issues. So I wasted all these years? I no shot at doing anything?

All other jobs out there are asking for experience. How do you get experience if they all say the same thing? Very frustrated.
Oncogene im sorry but ur chances r very low leave ur email need to ask u something
just_me2006_14
Good god, yea man sorry but people with only ONE failed attempt are having a really hard time, so you probably have no chance. You may want to go into teaching.
Is there a program that could transition you to becoming a nurse practitioner quickly? Would I have to go back and re-take all the basics like biology, and anatomy etc.?
@oncogen...I dont wanna sound insensitive but what were you thinking of when you wrote 2ck the fourth time? You honestly suppose to quit at the 3rd try and your repeats have nothing to do with test taking skills but simply because you are not bright enough to be a doctor.

Passed 2ck after 5th attempt, then continued writing step 3 SIX TIMESS. Dude you must be f.cking Rich! Don't you have a boyfriend or girlfriend or even friends that could have stopped you from wasting money writing an exam over and over and over again and again and again?

So, you passed usmles after 14 attempts instead of 4!

Even if your dad is a PD, I'm 100% sure he will not invite you for an interview.

As per being a NP, there's no short cuts. You have to start from nursing 101 including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology etc but electives like biology, English language, mathematics etc might be waived for you.

The earlier you start looking for a new career part, the better for you!
LOL the troll game on usmleforum is serious.

@diverticulosis...the guy is real

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=244182
@arsenal: Wow, now thats crazy.
@arsenal I like ur sense of humour ,,,,,,,,,,,keep it up . well said bro
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »