Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on avg how long does it take ecfmg to verify creds - shigatox22
i just submitted my diploma & transcript with 2 copies of form 345.....i was told around 2 weeks since im USIMG??

any carib grads can please respond on average how long did ecfmg take to verify evreything and send ecfmg certificate?

anyway to speed the process?

thanks much appreciated!
ECFMG is fast. They send the documents to your school as soon as they receive it. The rest depends on your medical school. I got my ECFMG certificate within 6 months.
what the heck 6 months?? thats not fast.. my school said they do it immediatly once they get the request from ecfmg in there portal.... how come yours took 6 months? now im freaking cuz i need it by next month!
its like 2 weeks dont worry
My school took long. Not ECFMG. But I think medical schools rush for those who matched. I didn't match in 2013 and so it took 6 months. Sorry didn't mean to worry you. I should have mentioned that!
2 weeks. They send an email with the fedex tracking number. Make sure you are home as they require a signature.
OK thanks GUYs !!!! thanks Drpepper4u and a big congrats to you i remeber you used to help me and now you have matched with your wisdom, were will you be training?

im going to philly
@shigatox22: Thanks! I don't know about wisdom but I am glad I was of some help to you Smile
I'll be headed down south to Georgia

Congrats to you as well! Sorry to scare you earlier about ECFMG certificate Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »