Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYIT EPP Feb 02/2015 decisions - usmle_excellent
So, basically we were abused and tortured!!
We had 12 in our group. 1/20/15

Two got accepted, so far I know.
i doubt we were only 12!!!
@usmle_excellent

We had only one group of 12 applicants.
Hi, I don't think they sent the letter to all 25 or 35 candidates (whatever the number is) at the same time, as my letter was sent the week before on Thursday, May 19, a day before the final match result. My interview was on Jan 20th.
@ adviceneeded

Do you think they are still working on the applicants?

I am asking because based on this forum almost 15 applicants got the letter. There are lot of applicants who is not in this forum may have gotten the letter too.

Congratulations!!!
there might be more than one ppl accepted in our group. Who knows
Not all ppl are on this forum.
Match...and ECFMG is game of money and contacts. If you have money and visa you can prepare USMLEs while going to Med school.
Once you have good score and recent YOG then contacts...family....friend....fate...
It is not about how brillent or hard working you are.....

pplz who came here with families....have to work...and prepare of USMLEs and PDs dont give a damn about ones personal struggle...
one with 220s with full time work will be rejected and one with 250 who was sitting at his/her ass will be picked....bull F shit
Any more acceptance? If someone you know got the acceptance and he/she is not in this forum, please also share the good news.

It will give us (who are still waiting) a good idea about the number of accepted applicants.

Thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »