Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may end exam takers - papez
Hi papez, count me in, done with kaplan LNs twice, uw once, fa once, now started doing Rx with uw as reading fa is becoming too difficult. I am trying hard to appear in may. Need some push and motivation from here.
also i have gone through pathoma once with videos, and trying to solve offline nbmes. going to take online nbme this weekend
heyyy guys goood going all
welcome usmle51 ...just keep moving u r getting closer n closer to ur goal

so guys today i plan to do endo from fa and if time permits resp too
so GL all , willll update at the end of the day
hello all.. POD:doing cardio n endo part of path.. uworld.. finally decided to finish off my backlogs in d next 5 days.. as m planning to take d nbme and 10th.. i don't wanna appear fr d mock nt well prepared fr path n pharm.. wudnt b a good assessment den.. study well..
So guys today I had set target to finish endo from fa but I managed only 60% as I did few questions also. So will finish it tomorrow

Hope u guys are progressing
Do put in your target at the start of your day and how much u achieved at the end , it will help u by giving a reality check

Gl all keep studying
hi guys. trying to finish endo pharm from uw today. with offline nbme qs
plan for today ...finish abdomen from kaplan...

finally finished pathoma yesterday... Tongue

happy studying !
great great drangel !!!
usmle51 keep pushing urself more n more
we all here with each other

my target today finish endo and do max resp

keep moving all !
POD: micro frm fa.. n few questions from uw
hey,it was a busy day today..i did biochem FA...along with some kaplan...did a block of question...thats all...
So ...i have a question ...i tried a lot to find a good study partner (who is also on my pace)but could not found anyone ...anyways...so my question is m i doing wrong if i go through the whole prep alone?i think i could not retain much...so do u guys have sp ..could u pls tell me what are the benifits to study with sp...i m a little confused now...having sp helps u to retain materials?....i know kinda silly question but its bothering me...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »