Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may end exam takers - papez
@crest07 accordin to me study partner helps u save time while discussing.. n helps recollect stuffs n revise.. may b a good flashcard ll do d job.. n 2ndly study partner ll help u keep ur pace n motivate u.. for which v all r here.. so don't worry.. u can definitely manage if ur alone.. m in d same boat..
Hi guys should we all be forming a skype group for May end exam takers ?? What do u guys think ?

@crest07 im looking for a serious sp too. To go thru FA n few important topics of kaplan. Add me on skype if interested usmle.crusher
i guys my target for today is to finish MSK from uw/pathoma/Rx..
crest even i hv been doing my prep all by myself..so its fine even if u dont have sp ..thats why i made this grp

and as drmle24 said we all are here Smile so dont worry at alll Smile

drmle24 ..are u doing whole micro fa in one day

and crest did u finish whole biochem from fa or just metabolism portion with one block of ques

guys today i finished my half endo which was left from fa and few ques ..

guys i m just managing very few pages of fa in a day that too without reading annotations and without ques...like it took me 2 days to finish just endo from fa purely and anotated part still left to review

where am i going wrong , plz give advice..
how many pages are u guys managing and how many ques / blocks per day along with fa are u guys doing
@papez.. i do 1 block a day.. n few pages of fa.. after my 1st round of uw.. i ll start 2 blocks a day.. as der won't b any annotation tat time.. ll b able to study faster with fa of one system..lyk dis i ll b studying random questions n 1 system a day.. shut b fine i guess.. done for d day.. off to slp.. gn sd..
@drmle24:Thank you for staying by my side.thank u for ur heartfelt thoughts they are much appreciated.now feeling postitive and moving on.
@papez:thank u too for ur generosity and thank u for being there in my need of time.. ..it really helps...this group makes me feel awesome...

i know its really hard to finish entire system in a day...but who cares ...retention is the key...end of the day how much have u retain the material it matters....not how many pages....try to focus and move on..but be sure u know every single details of FA......so u r okay....just be positive and try to understand the concept...once u done ....2nd time it will take less time...happy studying....
i do FA in the morning 3-4 hrs ...without any distraction....then rest of the day i divide it in 2 study session 3 hr 3 hr....first 3 hrs i do FA or kaplan the topic i felt i didnt understand or i need to pay attention to...and then rest of the day i mean 3 hrs i do qustions...i hope it helps....
hey guys Gm everyone new day new hope Smile
thank u crest n mle24 Smile

guys lets keep chasing our targets we will reach there for sure i guarentee u but u need to guarentee me dedication and perseverance. lets keep our eyes on the road and keep moving keep progressing

so today my target do half resp system and endo uw

gl all
keep moving !!! chase ur targets my friends !!!
hi everyone..hope everyone is great... almost done with anatomy today kaplan..

so relived and cant wait to start just first aid tomo and solidify what i read so far gonna stay forced on first aid and questions until exam now...so happy i dont have touch kaplans anymore or listen to any lecs! ....

happy studying everyone..

GL
@papez good luck on your plan for today.. and dont worry too much if some things take time... as long as your retaining it.. no point of doing alot and not retaining much... and plus i think we`ll all pick up speed in the last month ... we all have those lazy days or some topics are slow for us and others are not..

GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »