Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may end exam takers - papez
hello
count me in...i have recently strtd my prep again for step 1...i have failed once...planning to take my exam in may endng...unable to study with full concentration...need some motivation....i did little revision of kaplan books but not completely...planning to complete a quick full revision of kaplan n goljan... then usmlerx followed by uworld qbank.
gud mornin all.. another day.. another target.. POD:GI fa n uw questions on GI.. with a little dermat if possi.. good luck.. @papez n crest07.. u both r doing well.. keep it going.. let it b any no of pages u study.. make sure u retain stuffs.. tats d key with fa
Hi guys ....count me in too....iv done kaplan notes once.uw 75% along with fa....doing d rest of u world....neuro fa n uw....will finish patho today
hi guys. Trying to break my day into two halves. One for reading fa/pathoma and one for questions from uw and nb,es. so much too do, and so overwhelming
Going to try for uw two blocks from now on.. lets keep moving
Hi all,
Thanks for starting This thread.Pls count me in, I am trying to take exam in May ..have been preparing on and off since 7 months
Kaplan( once), pathoma, along with videos, uw - 7 blocks remaining,done once only, FA, started doing 5 th time,,,,it takes me quite a long to finish this book, as every timeI read, I find something new stuff ..not taken any nbme yet,,, I have not done goljan
Okay so my plan for tomorrow is to finish musculoskeletal , rest of pages of hematology,few pages of neuro( which I left as I was too sleepy n nothing was going into my head)
Hope fully I will be able to do this,,,will keep u all updated
Thanks
Natasha
hey guys new day new hope fresh energy

so today my target is finish endo and do a block of uw

keep progressing guys !!! lets make it happen , keep moving
welcome to our new friends
keep updating

GL with the plans n try n achieve maximum Smile
today i did genetics from kaplan and FA..Now starting goljan .PLAN:2 chapters from Goljan .Genetics And Nutritions....happy studying ....keep moving
Hey .. count me in .. I'm planning to sit for the exam in the same time too .
didnt do the NBME exam yet and am planning to do it next week .
Doing Pathoma instead of Goljan for pathology ,
I am doing the online Uworld questions , I did not know about the offline version . Is it in any way different as far as material and number of questions is concerned ?
Hoping everyone including me who is preparing for the exam to do well .
hello every1.. n welcome fe d newcomers.. yest dint finish GIT.. watch fast n furious 7 instead.. worth it fr a date with my hubby.. ll study a few extra hrs 2de.. POD: finish GIT.. n den do renal 2de.. study well y'all...
Hi guys
I am kind of losing my tract.. Motivate me.. Pls
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »