Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may end exam takers - papez
hello guys.. cudnt put up my POD in d morning.. just got straight to study.. did respiratory in fa n did uw quests on tat n renal a little..

i had a doubt to all of u.. dey say v shud at least do 2 q banks.. is it necessary?? uw aint enuf?? i ve kaplan online tho.. but don't ve the tym to do it.. as i wanna dedicate my time to uw n fa than doing something tats low yield.. wats ur opinion??
@papez: hello, oh my god you have no idea how much your support means to me. reading it literally made my day. honestly i cant put into words how happy this made me. good luck to you may the best come to you. may you get what your heart desires. happy studying!!
@dr angel2014:Thank u very much for your time and effort helping me when i really needed them dear.wish u good good luck for this exam and life....
yayy i did manage to finish micro yesterday.... todays plan .. finish renal from first aid and do a block ... i hope i can manage all this since guests are coming over today but lets see..

GL everyone!
anytime crest07 ..thats what we`er all here for to motivate each other.. Smile good luck to you too
hi may end exam takers. if anyone intrested in a sp please contact me at Dskype789 or spitfirediamond
i wud like to go through uw and fa together in a quick manner
@papez: thanks for your response. Well honestly i am having a hard time doing Rx because explanations are lengthy and they give fa page at the end of every explanation so i end up spending a lot of time, that's why i am doing uw first and then keeping it along just in case i get time. Well it's helpful, but still i prefer memorizing and repeating fa. If you have extra time, u can give it a try. Otherwise UW Is ENORMOUS and OVERWHELMING. So you are even better off if you do it very well. As far as Uw is concerned i really feel explanations are great and spending time on it in memorizing charts is worth it.
and for reference i go back to kaplan, since i did it thoroughly but now i am using it for filling in the gaps in my knowledge.
and thanks alot for your positive messages.
drmle24: i am in the same boat as u, the difference is i have Rx. My advice would be to keep your full focus on uw and fa. Memorize tables, charts, graphs from uw. Make notes and review them. And when you are thorough with your uw+fa then move to kaplan. Kaplan is difficult and time consuming so if u have time do it... and uw is ofcourse our PRIORITY.. HAPPY STUDYING EVERYONE Smile
@ crest I m really really happy we helped you even a bit. Thank you so much for your honest blessings. We are here for each other Always and always Smile

@ drangel big pat on ur back for getting micro done. Its huge and u crossed it..wohooo ! Now Kuch it off with renal Smile

@ usmle 51 thank you so much for your feedback .I guess you are right since time is a priority ill stick to fa n uw Smile

So guysss hope everyone's studying well ..just keep moving always
My target today do repro half from fa n uw one block
Let's keep progressing
Good luck all !!!!
gud mornin all.. my POD: neuro.. m terrible at dis.. no matter hw many times i study i just can't correlate d area affected in d tutors n other pathological area.. sincerely gonna study 2de.. n make sure i retain d max..
@usmle51.. thanks fr ur reply.. ya may b i ll just brush thru d kaplan qbank.. no gym to waste on anything else but my dear fa..

HAPPY STUDYING GUYS!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »