Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK prep blog - cvd
Hello everyone. I am starting my CK prep from today. i want to keep posting about my everyday's progress so that i will keep myself motivated till the end of my prep. Planning to take exam by end of june or july, hopefully. Any suggestions, any study partners on this thread are most welcome. my plan is to do kaplan, FA, MTB and UW simultaneously. starting with obs/gyn.

hope to see someone who can join me :-)
I'm IN. starting with kaplan IM. will complete all kaplan lecture notes and then start MTB. will start UW later.
I'm IN. starting with kaplan IM. will complete all kaplan lecture notes and then start MTB. will start UW later.
i have also started internal medicine, kaplan and mtb. How many days you will take to finish kaplan?
hello guys. nice to see you here. i am starting with obs kaplan. will post after finishing the section 1 ie basic principles.
hi guys ialso starting iplanning for aug, ihave started with MI kaplan and MTB2 simultaneosly,,best for all,allah with us
hi cvd nice to see you here again!!
i took my step 1 yesterday...
i will sart my step2 cs preparation after 10 days.

can you guys plz guide me what are all materials to study for ck? and how to proceed?
how many months we should take for ck prep?
i really don't have any idea about ck. is it same like 8hrs exam??

please guys throw some light on this.. thank u in advance.
not a much productive day :-(
hope tomorrow study will go according to the schedule.

@lucky25 good to see you too :-) hope you did really well in your exam. welcome to CK prep. i was on a trip, just reached home and trying to get back to studies. for CK as far as i know we need to read kaplans, FA, MTB 2 for IM, MTB 3 for rest of the subjects, UW. hope this helps. all the best for your CS prep
Hello there,
I also started studying for CK from today.
Started with IM.
Hello guys. Studied first 2 chapters in IM. Preventive medicine and endocrine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »