Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK prep blog - cvd
Hello friends,
Finished endocrinology and rheumatology yesterday. About to finish gastroenterology now.
I am also studying it like a story book and marking the points that seem new to me.
I am kind of enjoying studying IM. My target is to read IM as fast as I can and finish it in a day or two . But with my speed I don't know if that will happen.
Thank you for the update everyone.😊😊😊
Thanks mr.excellence
I am in , though I didn't get my result of step 1 yet,.
I am planning to prepare cs and ck simultaneously .stRtingfrom 6th . i will prepare from mtb 2 mtb 3 and kaplan videos, I will not use the lecture note ,i focus more with videos than books. And of corse like every body said the essence of step 2 is uworld
hi guys
started my ck prep from april first.. its the fourth day and i did 7 cahpters from obs.. i am doing the videos and the notes of kaplan.. i will update bout my day to day portion so that it will keep me motivated.. actually booked my exam date for july 15..
good luck everyone!
@cvd , rosemary , lucky25, souh , I miss you guys sooo much , hopefully i will end this war soon and come and join my friends in CK prep soooon , thank you cvd for starting this , wish you all success Smile
@anushavakiti do you think that kaplan videos cover every thing in the books?so I will not skip anything
@bugguy I miss you too. You will be here soon, just believe in yourself.You are a wonderful person.
Good to see u guys...i hope i can join u soon..will wait for the result first..veryyy tensed abt that..then wont waste a single day..anyways guys will u suggest me which books to order..i have to buy them..aww study life will be easier to have u guys here also..
Hey guys..I would like to join your group too..started with surgery today..lets see how much I finish..waiting for my step 1 results..my exam was horrible..I cried after I came out if the exam..all vague questions which I hardly even remember now..for this reason I'm not able to start preparing for ck full fledged..really scared..hoping for the results to come out next week, gave my exam on the 23rd March..hope I score good..want to apply this year so want to take ck by mid July. Hoping for the best inshallah..for ck I plan on only doing kAplan books mtb n uworld..started with surgery kAplan ln..
I would also like to join here, just to keep motivating myself, only peds and psych. left. Now, started doing uworld very frustating result, cant remember anything and too confusing,feeling low..... anyone who had gone thro' my situation pls share.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »