Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the exam on june or july??? - soonck
let's gather here to monitor our progress ...some days I'm out of energy and just need to see other ppl studying to motivate myself
good luck to all of you out there who are trying hard
doing ccs cases
hey, I am in, my exam is in july
hello soonck and richa19, i'm also in. Just finished 1 block of uw. will do explanations after an hr.

@soonck, can i do few ccs cases with you.
hi guys welcome ..let's do it ..
uw ...done with 1 mixed block ..reading the explanations
next mtb3
see you later
@ imgpak ...my subscription for uw just expired on march31st ..this week I'm reading the readout that I printed ...next week will buy mapping ccs ...if you want we can work on it
good luck
hey guys im also giving my step 3 in june/july. i've done about 1100 qs and my percentage is 60% right now on my first go around. ive already started mapping ccs although i've noticed some inconsistencies in it. i read a few chapters from mtb3 but right now im jus focusing on getting thru uworld as it takes time to do questions and even longer to do explanations.

good luck to everyone. i'm also gonna buy archer's 2015 ccs ppv videos. if anyone has them downloaded and would like to share, please feel free! wish everyone good luck Smile
hi diverticulosis welcome....is mapping worth to buy???...I didn't want to renew uw as I was practicing it for 6 months and now expecting to buy mapping
for archer 2015 do you think there is a big difference compared to the old one??
thank you and good luck

update:
done with the explanations ...after lunch will read mtb3 psychiatry part
good luck
hello, @diverticulosis welcome, i'm also doing uw for the first time left with almost 700 questions, i'm also trying to finish uw but exp are taking so much of time.

@soonck, thanks, actually i started doing uw ccs just a week before and have some problem understanding how to use that software.

ok back to explanations.
good luck, keep studying))))
did anyone here try archer lectures review? If so, do you think is it helpful?
@ imgpak ... at the beginning it's normal to have this feeling ,but the more you practice the cases the more you will feel comfortable with the software ..good luck
@ lolo2014
according to some ppl ..it's good but it's time consuming ..so if you have enough time til your exam you can use it good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »