Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the exam on june or july??? - soonck
docs.......i have fred software from usmle website installed already.
do you think after recent step3 changes, i need to install the latest fred software or it is going to be the same. please any one who is using the latest fred software...??

thanks a lot
@ learningg ..if it is working on your pc that's good ....but you can download the new one...it was working fine for me (last version)...and now I cant download the new one ...and when I try to open the old one it says .."error"

done with the reading part
now 1st block uw
good luck
Are you guys doing any other q banks like harrison internal medicne/kap q book or just uw? i did 1 block uw now will read mtb nephro. i have feeling i am not absorbing anything from mtb this time, any body feel same as i do? this is my 3rd time reading and i dont think i know it either.
@soonck...thank you

-if you delete the old one 1st, there is likely chance that system will allow you to install new one.
-the other thing you may need to look at is like @ po2 said....unzip winar file stuff.

i myself do not know computer....still suggesting......LOL. TC
wawwwo me to cant download usmle. org stuff. it was previously i had that and i solved ccs and did mcqs 3 blocks.. what to do? i have mac what to do guys????????? help me. help me some one.
soonck do you have mac too?
I have windows 7...I've tried to install the material for step1 and ck to see if it's only step3 pb but didn't work either...i finished 6 months of uw ccs and planned to work with mapping +usmle.org software ....now with this unexpected pb i don't know what to do subscribe again to uw?????????????????????really sick of all this
done with uw explanations....break then an other one for review
how is the studying going guys???good luck
Me too tired of this computer issue. so, I need to get another computer. For a change I solved few questions from harrison IM q book. Differentiate RTA. type 1, type2 and type4, whatever you know.
why do we have to vaccine a pregnant woman with HVB surface Ag +...I don't get it
it's question in uw saying that the female is pregnant with serology for hvb +(hbs and hbc)..
in my understanding a patient with +HV serology will develop immunity later so no need to vacci
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »