Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do we know ecfmg is working on certificate - shigatox22
ecfmg received my documents for certification yesterday, just wondering will it say on oasis what stage they are in for processing the certification. Also wil they send emails notifying they are woking on it?

please anyone who went thru this shed some light?

If I remember correctly I think oasis will just say documents received. But I did get an email from ECFMG that my certificate is on its way and gave me fedex tracking (this was 2 years ago so I'm not 100% on the progress).

I do remember calling them and asking for my certificate status.
hey guys, what documents did you send to ECFMG? I haven;t sent any. MY PC didn't ask me to do anything like that? or is it related to J1?
@swanneck: If you are an IMG, you need to be ECFMG certified in order to start residency. You will probably need it for J1/H1 visa processing as well.

You should go to the ECFMG website and see what documents are needed if you do not have your ECFMG certificate yet.

Good luck!
oh! got it. Thanks drpepper4u. I am already certified.
@ swanneck how long did it take to get certificate once ecfmg received documents?
My case may not be applcable to you. I took my CS exams almost 6 month after I submitted my documents.So it definately took more than 6 months.
can any other people shed light on how I can speed the issuance of ecfmg certificate?

thanks
Yea - call 'em up and tell 'em that you are the M'FKIN shigatox22 and that you should be given the highest priority simply because you are the m'fkin shigatox baby!!
agh this sucks i really hope i get it in next 2 weeks, i guess ecfmg is trained to say the maximun,

i sent a email to ecfmg and i will call and speak to a manger about this

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »