Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG verification to certificate. - frosty
Was just going through the information on the ECFMG website and read this "Standard ECFMG Certificates are sent approximately two weeks after all of these requirements have been met." That is 10 business days.
Hey shiga, I ended up getting my fedex tracking number today.
Friend how long did it take from when school sent form 327a to ecfmg until ecfmg approved medical credentials?

Thank you for your help
School sent form 327a Monday 13th. Credential received (on OASIS) Wed 15th. Verified Friday 17th and Fedex tracking number today 21st.
im still waiting frosty, ecfmg said mine credentials were completes and verified on the 16th it seems like yours went really fast, i dont know why mine is taking longer than urs cuz my school sent form on the 10th and ecfmg recieved on 10th. maybe today or tomm i will recieve email.

is there a issuance date in Oasis??? if so is it the 21st?

thanks
what time did u recieve fedex mail with tracking frosty?

thanks
thank you for the detailed info frosty. my school sent form327 last friday so hopefully things get moving soon.

congratulations on being certified btw!
naya what does you status say in oasis? is ur medical education pending or is it complete and verified?

thanks GL
Yep, my date is the 21st on OASIS. The fedex info came to my email around 5pm EST yesterday.
thanks frosty and congrats!

when will the fedex package arrive at your house?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »