Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMP- qs about golijan notes - examgoingdoc
I attended live lectures in which doctor golijan taught the pathology portion. He handed out a big spiral bound notebook of his lecture notes. He did not use the kaplan book at all..........Is that the same book everyone is talking about in this forum?? Is that what everyone uses or is it better to use the audio and kaplan notes?? I would appreciate feedback
i think it's the same book...and it is definitely much better than any other book for patho...i would recommend that u study the book he gav u...
thanks azlam for the feedback, i appreciate it!!

examgoingdoc
How many pages do you have in Goljan notes? I am reading Goljan notes now. You can stay in touch with me at cool_baby2007
Good luck
Hi,

I have hard about Goljan.but never had the opurtunity to see or learn about his lessons like Audio lectures.....Rapid review notes.........His Big spiral bound note book...............I have only gone through kaplan2005 & Goljans Review book available in the market about 339 page......can anyone tell me........ is it the same review notes that u r talking about?
Yeah , ofcourse the writer is the same so whatever you have is enough...dont get confused by what others tell you. Believe in yourself and do what works for you. Just try to listen to his AUDIO..
Hi Shigella,

I am giving exam in a month... Now doing Q bank.... Thanks for clearing my concepts in that matter... I finally wen for Kaplan online test of a month..
I never read goljan notes b4... thanks to siddharth....i hav it now.
Could u please let me know what are imp topics I go thru in those notes? ?
And which audios are more important for exams? ?

Anyone u read goljan pls help!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »