Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone waiting for results on May 27? - rywalker84
Wrote my exam on May 4 and 9. Hoping my results come this wednesday. Good luck to everyone
@rywalker84

Good good luck!
Hopefully, you will share your experiences with us
good luck
tell us if ur uwsa coorelates to your actual score and your ccs graph bar....thanx n gudluck
I took my exam on May 4th and 5th and my permit link on the candidate website became inactive yesterday (after being active the day before), so results should be in tonight at midnight.
@yawbijo81

Good luck to you. Hope you share your experience!
My permit has been unavailable for sometime now. Im hoping for my results tonight as well
@yawbijo81 do you mean you can't click on it anymore? or do you mean a window pops up saying permit unavailable because you took the test? I get the latter option
@rywalker84...I can't click on it anymore (could the day before with the window saying it was unavailable).
That sucks. Has anyone gotten their results before the link disappeared?
Got my results at 0001 today. 239 (258 on step 1 and 262 on step 2 CK). I'm a Case Western graduate and a family physician. After talking to my family residency colleagues, I opted not to study for the MCQ portion of the exam. I reviewed CCS from UW once and this is the portion of the exam that brought my score down, which was surprising because the cases seemed straight forward, I knew the diagnoses and management and most of them ended with a lot of time to spare. I must have been rushing a bit too much (which I don't regret). I am very thankful to be done with the STEPS once and for all. All the best to those still waiting on your results. For the record, I felt like I did terrible on day 1 and the biostats portion did eat away at my score but not a lot. Could have reviewed biostats in my step 1 review and would have done a lot better with just having gotten reacquainted with the concepts. Just sure what more I could have done for day 2. CCS is still a bit awkward, the way the program ends the case before its completed, making you wonder what orders you need to enter at the end, if you need to get the dx correct, etc. To summarize, I felt like I did pretty poorly overall after both exam days were done and things worked out just fine with not much preparation (again, I'm a family medicine physician). Good luck to all who read this. Hope it can be a source of relief and guidance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »