Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September-October group - aniam
Hi... I'm also hoping to sit the exam in the same time frame...
Is there anyone who's doing FA, preferably starting it just now? I need an SP to tally schedule with and to keep each other motivated, just to keep on track. I am in Pakistan, Islamabad time zone.
Thanks and good luck Smile
hello
usmle step -1 online tutor

we conduct two types of courses
16 weeks comprehensive course
4 weeks review course
Brain storming and Questions are strongly encouraged during the course
MCQs are discussed with each topic
Complete Notes will be provided to the Students
please contact mediclass.online

yes ,I want to start it.need a push.
What's your plan ,I want to read it 2 hours per day.
@mdkhayat I've to start FA from the scratch like first read ( I'm done with Kaplan LNs + videos and Kaplan Q bank)
2 hours is less... I'm home the whole day. I'm hoping for at least 6 hours of study.
Are you doing something else along with FA?
yes ,kaplan notes ,anatomy ,goljan ,rxqbank ,and my notes from uw and kaplan q bank.
I am home all day ,study around 6-8 hour /day
what's your date of exam?
Hi guys I m also an old grad IMG having two kids .....need motivation .....my problem is I can't recall...did Kaplan once for all subjects.....now doing epidemiology n biostats again.......will start with biochem in two days...did Goljan for patho....plan to do one hour daily of patho till I finish other subjects
@mdkhayat Wow that's a lot of stuff. I have not taken the date yet. I started preparing from Feb... I graduated in Dec 2014... I see everyone here has already done so much... 6-8 hours sound really good Smile Please keep us all posted here Smile

@Drmum: have you tried pathoma? Pathoma book + videos will help you retain better. As for goljan , just listen to the audios , you can skip the book altogether, it's quite hard to retain. I did pathoma Smile
Hi guys.
How is studying going ?
New week, new achievements !

@drmum, we are in the same boat, 2 kids, old graduate.
I am agree with @maryam_m, pathoma will help u retain more information than Goljan. At least for me, pathoma works better than Goljan.
Starting day with flashcards (anatomy) for an hour, will update later.
have a productive studying !
Hello Aniam Smile You guys are truly inspirational, with your kids and still managing to study Smile thumbsup Smile
I am doing biochem from FA Smile good luck to you too. Yes please update. I look forward to hearing from you people here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »