Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iranian Applicants can not get ECFMG - ebolanow
What a mess. I went to fellow Iranian forum for this purpose. I got shocked by some reactions.

In order to fix this, USA would not grant j-1 visa to Iranian medical graduates that have statement of need from Iran.

Since this would be transfer of technology and power. This all comes with the affordable health care act

my bet is on Iranians with statement of need from Iran will need to get h1 visa
But Isn't H1 visa hard to get?
http://www.ecfmg.org/news/2015/06/03/upd...JFK2y.dpbs
hey Ebola, I would appreciate if you support your comments with reliable links.
As in any legal procedure every word is significant. ECFMGs claim is clear. Credentials cannot be verified at this point.
Any further interpretation of this clear claim is just a matter of personal understanding and not necessarily valid
Ebola, where are U from? It seems u care so much about this thing and obviously u don't know much about it
This is a FREE country, I can interpret this news any way I want.

If ECFMG can support J-1 Visa for applicants from Iran having statement of need from them, OIL companies can buy OIL from IRAN also.

So like I said, either they do no J-1 from Iran, or they will let this be and in the end we can buy OIL from Iran.

This issue will take time to be resolved

I am sure it will be solved but it will destroy the chances of many Iranians in the match.

Almost every person I know is aware of this issue and these people are not iranians

of course you can interpret the news any way you want : )
But I guess insightful and knowledgeable comments are a different story...
The point is if they cant get verified, they cant get certified, ---->>>>> cant do residency-PERIOD!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »