Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bermuda? Good News! Thanks you all - nasir
Most of you on this forum know me as I am here for years. As you know I was forced to resign from my residency when I was in PGY 2. I tried to get into some other program but my previous Program Director refused to give me the letter. Now through my great attorney I got the letter that I have completed my 16 months of rotation. I am trying again, A very nice fellow from this forum just called me and informed me that I can apply for a job in Bermuda, UK. All of you, please if you have some suggestions, feel free to share with me. I am already very thankful to all of you. May God bless you with good destiny as I believe what ever is written in your destiny you will get it. Our job is just to keep on working.

Mali Da Kum Paani Lawana Bher Bher Mushkaun Laway

Oh Da Kam Phul Phul Lawvana Laway Ya Na Laway
Do you know someone working in Bermuda. Thanks.
I was forced to resign after 6 months of rotation and I am looking a PGY-1 position. If I were you, I would look for PGY2 position and finish residency.
@DOCCALI, Thank you. I am trying.
I also need your advice. I am in good terms with the PD and currently looking for a PGY-1 position. Please help! Thanks!

Continue trying until a door opens.

i heard pay in Bermuda is good. But that sounds like a dead end in terms of long term plans. Home versus Bermuda?

And if you able to do 6 more months...u will be eligible for license in some us states as an ing. Getting job is probably tricky

@doccali, you can call me at 972-658-6500 in the evening or at night. I am here in Dallas, TX

@NRMP2012, Thank you. I still prefer to work in Bermuda. If you have some information, please share with me.
@nasir - I tried to call you but you couldn't pick your phone. I think you are busy. Would you please leave me your e-mail here? or tell me the specific time that is good for you? Thank you.
I am sorry. You can call me anytime on this weekend. When you call me and I cannot pick the phone, please leave a brief message so I will call you back. I get a lot of calls from unknown numbers.
Which Department we can apply? IM or FM?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »