Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice - drabc2
hello everyone,
i just passed ck with 215, step 1 with 221 last year.is these score is very less to get residency for internal medicine or family medicine?i am stresed out after getting my ck result coz i was expecting much more.i m old graduate,8yrs.
cs in august. is it a good idea to apply this year?
plz give ur valuable opinion and help me to get out of this stress.
thanks a lot
it will be hard even if your scores are in the 230s, not to mention the below average scores. But, it doesn't mean you don't have a chance. work on your connections, your research, and your USCE. Meantime, consider psychiatry and pathology. IM is getting more and more competitive with so many people having 250+. FM usually requires short year of graduation, like within 3 years. good luck on your CS!
Thx for ur valuable advice. Plsmtch, what is usce
Anybody have IMG friendly residency list?plz share with me. My email stepusmle222@ gmail.com
Thx in advance
I am agreed with plsmtch. Let me tell you some further points. First of all you have to pass CS with first attempt. It is more important than Step 1, 2 or 3. When you are planning to take CS, talk to me I will give you some hints. Second you have to find some observation in some low rated program and when you get, again talk to me. Never loose the hope. I saw a lot of good score, genius but never got into residency and lot of people with low score are in residency. Our job is to keep on working.
Thanks a lot Nasir.. I m feeling much better.. My id stepusmle222
Add me plz.. After ck result I was really hurt..anybody can add me.. I need support to move foreward.
Thx plsmtch too.
@nasir- plz contact with me or u can give ur skype Id. I will contact with you.
@drabc2, I apologize for being late. Actually when you are in grip of bad luck, bad luck does not come as one drop, it showers like a storm. Like I was forced to resign then I got heart attack, someone damaged my VAN at parking lot, my computer got burn with my body static electricity etc.........................But we have to fight.

I am not good with these new technologies. If you are here in USA, you can call me or email me at : iluvyoumydear. However my Skype ID: PERVAIZ0812. You are always welcome. May God Bless You with Good Luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »