Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 1 & Step 2 CK Skype Tutoring - indomethacin_sdn

Hey guys for those who don't know me, I am a medical student that has worked my way up, and I believe with the right guidance, doing well on these exams is very possible for anyone that puts their mind to it.

I have scored a 244 on USMLE Step 1, and a 249 on USMLE Step 2.
I took my CS exam today, and will be waiting on scores now.

My experience and background:
- I have been tutoring for the past 2 years, I have helped students pass all medical school subjects as well as score better on their USMLE throughout their journey.
I can tutor all subjects required for Step 1 and Step 2 CK.
- I am a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer and have been trained in this field for over a year, and can interpret and read transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography images. I also understand the many important aspects of Cardiology very well.
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Biology major, and a minor in Chemistry.

Awards and Accolades:
- Best overall Student Award, Windsor University School of Medicine 2014
- Most influential Student Award, Windsor University School of Medicine2014
- Most Helpful Student Award, Windsor University School of Medicine2014
- Best Tutor Award in Pathology, Physiology, & Histology, Windsor University School of Medicine 2014

My goals for providing this tutoring service:
- Provide a plan of attack that has worked for many medical students including myself.
- Simplify the important concepts of mechanisms that will help you score well on question banks, on self assessments, and most importantly on the day of the actual examinations.
- Make life easier for people that have a hard time understanding the concepts required for the USMLE.
- Provide mnemonics and tools that will make it easier to memorize difficult concepts.

How the skype sessions will work:
- Group sessions with high yield rapid firing of important concepts.
- Group sessions with a particular subject of interest.
- Personalized sessions with particular subject.
- Personalized sessions with high yield rapid firing of important concepts.

The setup of the skype sessions will be tailored to what works best for everyone that is interested.

What I plan on doing with the money that I make:
- Save up money for residency applications.
- Save up money for medical school tuition.
- Help out the family at home financially.

My rate is $40/hour.

If you are interested, reply to this thread.

And we can try to figure out together the hours from there.
I believe I can do some real good to help with the hard work and sacrifice I've done over these past few years.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »