Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutoring - fnwoke
Hey all,
im an experienced spammer looking to take on some students. If you have been studying for a while and your score has plateaued, then you would benefit from my program. Give me 6 days of intensive prep and I can raise your NBME score by 5 points. I dont charge unless you improve. If you are interested reply with your email or skype name. I only work with 2 students at a time and I have references from my past victims.
Your USMLE Success Journey Begins
Today...

Let’s get down to securing your LICENSED-US MEDICAL PHYSICIAN-Based Success, NOW:
-This is our Standard International Medical Graduate USMLE Step-Passage Schedule (estimate)
Phase One Screening and Registration: One week
Phase Two (General USMLE Skills Development Phase, assuming Four Hours/Day): Four Weeks
Phase Three (Subject Phase, assuming Four Hours/Day): Four, to Four and One Half Months
(special conditions may apply; not all students will complete the program at the above estimated rate, as final course schedule outcomes are contingent upon results of the Phase One Diagnostic Screening, Phase Two General Skills Test Scores and Grade Reports, along with supervening Interim Subject And USMLE Practice test results)

How do you prepare for a long and successful medical career in an ever-changing
business environment?

The United States' national healthcare economic environment poses many challenges.
New and established residency programs (along with the hospitals within which they subsist) are facing serious threats to their sustainability. Emerging larger health insurer-competitors are becoming dominant as sources of lower cost healthcare products and services….Bottom line: USMLE SCORES ARE ALL THAT COUNT FOR DIRECTORS!

Our founder thus epitomizes that type of outstanding research and correlated eclectic, innovative, and creative thinking, that is undergirded by a genuine ethical desire to help you to thrive. That is why you should immediately, see more about what distinguishes us in terms of our focus on the entire international medical graduate community at ( tuition is thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step; with a $3000 discount expiring on June 30, 2015; financing is available for qualified applicants; and of course IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOUR USMLE- ON YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTEMPT AFTER COMPLETING OUR PROGRAM-, YOU DO NOT PAY US AT ALL, period…): 24-7 phone: six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext six four nine, four six one.
A PGY-V Resident helped me Pass and Get Residency: Please put Forum Query in the SUBJECT header your email to for immediate powerful information.
This helped me SUCCEED..FINALLY!:
This (interaction with a IMG current IM Chief resident) helped me succeed to get a definitive outcome (eml me at and put “Definitive Residency Tips /Definitive Tutor Query” for immediate response)
USMLE STEP 3 MATERIALS 2015-16 AVAILABLE
Dear Friend
I have got a lots of important materials necessary for USMLE step 3. All of my materials are completed, updated and high quality. If you are interested then you can check sample. I am offering them at relatively cheap price.

For details, please contact: For G mail chat and Skype chat please add me then i will accept you.
Mail me: usmlesell
G mail Chat: usmlesell
or you can chat with me through gmail ( usmlesell) or skype chate ( usmle.sell)
website address: please google usmlemsell

PAYMENT OPTION: PAYPAL, SKRILL, BITCOIN, WEBMONEY.

Materials are available and you can ask for anything at anytime.
please check for new materials, it is always updating with new materials.

COURSE NAME:
USMLE Step 3 All Materials 2015
Kaplan USMLE step 3 centerprep videos with basic correlation with new curriculum 2015-16
Kaplan USMLE Step 3 Classroom Anywhere Lecture Videos with Lecture notes new 2015-16 with new lecture notes
Med Quest USMLE Step 3 High Yield Lecture Videos with basic correlation by Dr Conrad Fischer 2015-16
Med Quest Internal Medicine Master the Boards by Dr Conrad Fischer 2015
Kaplan USMLE Internal Medicine Master the Boards By Dr Conrad Fischer 2014
Doctors in training usmle step 3 videos and ccs 2015
Archer Online videos 2014
Archer CCS course 2014
Med Study Internal Medicine BOARD REVIEW VIDEOS 2015
USMLE Step 3 Premier Videos 2014
USMLE Step 3 Premier Cases 2014
USMLE WORLD Step 3 Question Banks 2015
usmle world step 3 ccs cases 2015
Kaplan Step 3 Question Banks 2014
USMLE WORLD internal medicine qbank 2014-2015
eml me at enycity at gamil "tutor query" in subject for the gteed pass course!
I emailed the contact below (enycity ) and the guy was begging for $20 for beer. What a failure!! .. LOL

passedusmle3 - 07/10/15 16:56

eml me at enycity at gamil "tutor query" in subject for the gteed pass course!
I currently have a full quota of students but if you want a free 1 hour lesson to review any topic or just want some general study advice find me on skype C a e s a r 1 1 4 2 2. Not every student needs tutoring, and most people don't struggle with the material so much as with motivation and study habits so I am always willing to provide that pro bono. I prefer to focus my attention on students who would fail without tutoring as these are the most rewarding and those students tend to appreciate my services more.

As far as pricing goes, the best tutors for the USMLE are probably full fledged doctors (like myself) not medical students so if you are expecting to hire a doctor to tutor you for $10 you should re-evaluate how important this test is to you. Your whole career will probably be judged on this score so if you need tutoring I advise you to evaluate your tutor on results not on price.

Lastly, you can spend months studying and delay your residency application because you are "not ready", purchase kaplan and uworld and all the review books in the world, you can change your study program based on the latest advice from forum gurus who sound like they know what it takes or you can admit you need some guidance. Beware of taking study advice from people who perform well because they are smart, those people would score high no matter how they studied. You don't want to take study advice from the guy with the photographic memory. I only took advice from people who improved due to their study methods (for example I went from a 228 to a 262 in 35 days) not people who were innately brilliant and would score high if they slept with FA under their pillow.
Dr. FNwoke - Just giving shout out to all your effort and you represent your people well and give us immense pride.

Fellow doctors. I highly recommend the above physician and the tutoring services, he is brilliant!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »