Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulilah Passed CS - irimsalikmd
If you want to study for step 3 let me know
Congrats it was a pleasure to be your study partner
Good luck with step 3
Hi Congratulations!!!! I am taking my exam in Philly in two weeks. I would really appreciate if you can give me some advice. Please send me your contact so I can email or call you. Thank you for your time.
Hi, CS 2 STUDENTS... I'm FM coach...i'm teaching CS 2 STUDENTS since 2008...I'm ECFMG Certified..

This A/V is a summarization of my teaching techniques.

https://vimeo.com/67984399

For further info kindly contact me at my official email:

expertconsult.org

Regards
Dr forever. I did my exam in philly. Don't worry it's not that bad what did u use to prep with please watch csevideo it's almost exact to the exam. I passed on my second attempt only because of those videos. Get a 2015 subscription and I would bet with fa you will pass the centre are the same u just need to know what to expect the videos will give u that
Congratulations. My exam is in Philly too despite a lot of discouragement. Your post is very helpful and encouraging. I am also seeing more people in this forum taking exam in Philly. Hopefully, this will break this 'Philly fear ' in future.
hi odds ratio...would you mind sharing your email ID so i can chat with you. Thanks for your advice Smile
No problem
Odssratio67@inr .vom
Hi odds ratio,
ur email is bouncing back. can u plz send me ur email again clearly. Thanks Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »