Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice requested - serious situation - ncstevem
It seems that we are just wasting time here. Kash_MD has exposed OP so there is no point in stressing our mind in this post.

Please guys this forum is to help eachother.
@ncstevem

Can't speak English well, can't use EPIC and got pregnant while in residency. That has to be the nicest PD in the country. You should be kissing PD's feet and ass.
@sadeerca - What is wrong with getting pregnant while in residency? Rather strange that you will say that.
@ncstevem - whatever you and your wife decide it is better to just handle it diplomatically and in a non confrontational manner with the PD/program.

@SICK
What I meant was, hey this girl is obviously not handling residency well according to the story, LETS GET PREGNANT ON TOP OF IT! nothing wrong with getting pregnant.
@sadeerca To give you more context. In an earlier thread @ncstevem had started a week back, he mentioned that this was a pregnancy his wife had late in life and so don't think it's appropriate to be making fun of that pregnancy (or any pregnancy for that matter). I know you are a cool person on this forum, i just wanted to stress that point.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »