Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medical school transcrit,dean letter,LOR - mayaali
1-do we ne to get the medical school transcript on our own anth upload it orwe can request ECFM to upload it from the credentials ECFMG has.
2-how we can get deans letter from Pakistan ,I am a old graduate?
3-is it very to have deans letter?
Where did u graduate from? Country med school?
Usually all med schools have a template and they just fill the info.
You can have some one pick that up from school and then you can upload it ureself
Oops I didn't read the whole post Wink
I'm an old grad too from Fatima Jinnah medical college Lahore, just got my MSPE and deans letter made.
They had a template in college so they just filled that out and they could upload it from there so I got a scanned copy and uploaded it myself.
If you have family in Pakistan ask someone to go to ire college and get the form, the office clerks would know
Good luck!
do we need dean letter becuase now ecfmg is our dean . i am from dow medical college and i am uploading my transcript and mspe. transcript consists of three pages, clinical rotations, their grades and combined marksheet
Find more stuff based upon Aging with Badass Small Business Owner Sylla McClellan as that was what we needed to go for. Still, we can say that https://assignmentmasters.org/ this site will offer us a lot more than you can also get and will be able to explore at that hour.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »