Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job offer for an IMG living in Los Angeles, CA - medicalreviews
Hello,

We are a private company working with Workers Compensation of California. We have openings for an IMG Doctors, who are looking for an exciting opportunity are not in clinical practice as of yet( waiting for the residency or studying for USMLE, etc.).

We are a group of physicians ( AMG and IMG) based in Los Angeles, CA. We provide paid training and it is an amazing opportunity to stay in touch with clinical medicine.

We are looking for Doctors to review records, prepare clinical summaries, and use state specific guidelines to come to some conclusion about a specific request. Reimbursement will be on a per case basis. Our reimbursement schedule is set at the equivalent of $20 per hour, however later it can be as much as $60-$80 per hour.

If you are interested and have a medical knowledge ( you are an IMG), have a great English proficiency, and you are living in the Los Angeles area, please contact us at

medicalreviewsla

Thank you :-)
do you have something like this on the east coast Big Grin.... or know of any similar programs that are running over here?
thanks Smile
Hi I am an IMG. I am in Los angeles. I am very much interested. I passed step 1 and studying for ck.
Hello,

We received several emails regarding the position. Please keep in mind, that we are looking for someone, who LIVES in Los Angeles and can legally work in the US. Unfortunately, we DO NOT sponsor visas.

dhusor2012 please email us your resume

Thank you
We have an office on the West Coast only
In terms of helping you to match, this is the MOST BULL CRAP job you can do. It will give you ZERO clinical experience. The only thing you can to is earn a few bucks and these cheap skates here only pay $20/hr which is VERY low for LA standards.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »