Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my step 2 ck prep starts from today - springstudy
hi am planning to start preparing for step 2 ck from today. Am starting this thread to motivate myself to study. Feel free to join n motivate each other. my goal is to finish kaplan lecture notes and mtb 2 n 3..am starting with mtb 2 IM and kaplan IM
Hey I also started toady leave ur Skype id , ll add u
Hi Springstudy, good luck with your preparation. I am also planning for step2 CK, but I don't have Kaplan CK notes. I would appreciate your help/suggestion for Kaplan CK notes. Thanks!
I am starting too..:-)
Me too guys! I have started obstetrics from kaplan doing both the videos and kln. Will do mtb 3 after i am done with these in a few days.
me too planning to start tmw...
would be great to have a study partner

my plan is to to do step 2 ck hy along with mtb2 and then u world along with kaplan ck lecture notes...

if anybody is ready to help, it would be great, am an img in us.. but i can give my skype id if somebody wants to partner up..
it wud be great to hav some motivation and to keep tabs
m starting today too.. ly ve my kaplan notes with me.. mtb is going to take a while to b delivered.. so ll b doing d notes for now.. is any1 using first aid?? is it required??
im starting tomorrow too.gave cs on friday.how much time are u guys planning to take?lets share and motivate each other!
@usmlesami i have some quick questions regd.cs would you mind sharing ur skype or email?
Hello, I'm starting today with Kaplan ln IM.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »