Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM thread for this match - omalizumab890
Thank you notes are something we really think everyone should not read into too much. There are pretty much stock replies that the program coordinator often allowed to reply.

There are exceptions. Sometimes, you do get a specific email that explicitly states you are ranked to match. This happens very rarely, but it does happen.

We believe Thank You notes are something worth doing. They can never hurt you but you may get a rare response that actually does help.
--
Steve @
@leena; do you have interview there?
credentials are 211/238/204/cs pass first attempt int med residency experience in home country
@ebeez Please can you share your YOG and did you have any contacts at that program? Just for info please.
No I did not ebeez, but I wish I get an iv from there as well.
I know it is a very good program. Good luck.
@jopo YOG 2009
Guys,, please make sure from what you are doing or saying during the ivs.
I had an iv when there was an applicant ask silly questions and made himself and others looking bad.
And make sure you ask questions relating to the event if you are at dinner plz pkz dont ask stupid questions!!!
Think 100 times before.
I am writing this because I felt bad and annoyed by what this applicant did. I dont want to say the whole story because he may be one of the forums fellows and I dont want misunderstanding.

Even the pd was losing interest while answering!! And he was ignoring him later. He had 250 and 269 with 15+ iv but with this behave,,, he will never get in and will lose everything,,,plz my friendsbe careful.
Easton Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program has completed the recruiting process for all 2016-17 PGY-1 positions. All positions have been filled.
So Easton hospital is a prematch
Yup! And 8 people accepted prematch offers.
Capital Health Regional Medical Center rej
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »