Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common application and Personal statement services - smcian2007
For resume, Common application and Personal statement services contact Ms. Rosie Carter. She provides these services with reasonable fees.

Ms. Rosie Carter:
Cell : (312) 859-0931
E-mail: rosiejcarter
Rosie knows nothing ...... (she is cute though) ..... save your money!
please stop writing stupid remarks. Thanks.
I was just earlier being polite, beware of the scammer Rosie Carter .... Rosie will scam you before you can even say timbuktu.
Mr. attempt

This is not scam. People like you are misguiding others without any proof. For your information several candidates are getting her services.

Ms. Carter is not a scrammer but you might be thats why you are keep misguiding other candidates.

She is providing outstanding services with very reasonable cost. I strongly recommend everyone awail this opportunity.
This is not scam so stop writting stupid remarks without any proof. Several candidates are already getting her services.
Ms. Rosie Carter is a complete scammer. When I contacted her for a PS she asked me if I needed a PS for internal medicine or external medicine residency .... I mean like WTF is 'external medicine'. Later on I realized she just googles all the PS and delivers crap to you without any understanding of the context.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »