Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CS my tips - rahul99
I was very happy to get my test results this morning, HIGH PERFORMANCE PASS CIS, ICE SEP.
I am very thankful to this excellent forum and the study partners I found here, I strongly would like to thank *** cases YouTube videos and FA. I like to especially thank the doctor in Houston for helping me so much, he allowed me into the CS course and opened a seat just for me and did not send me back, he was very nice to me. He covered all the chief complaints and rapidly covered all the diagnoses for all the chief complaints and physicals in only 1 day, he did an outstanding job and few have his talent for teaching and showing genuine concern for students, this program is very good for international students that don't have clinical experience in the US. He also helped me get observerships and helped me edit my personal statement free of charge, he is a very nice person.He allowed me to do extra mock exams and this really helped me so much in my preparation. Their patient actors are white English speaking American born standardized patients similar to the exam, they were very helpful and offered great advice
Thank you very much for being my study partner you deserved to pass
congrats.how did u get the doctor in houston to help.is it just a day course
He offers physical exam review and direct training rapid review you can call *** possible spam *** that's there contact info
Thank you very much for all the help good luck with step 3
If you want help with step 3 let me know
What courses in Houston did you take?
hi, plz tell which course did u take
skype lazurit5
thanks
I took the gold CS review course it was very good
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »