Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any extension/interruption in medical education/tr - match_2016
Hi !

I have a question. Here is an option in eras application regarding any extension/interruption in medical education/training?

Let me clear in my situation. I supposed to be graduated in 2009 but in left my country in middle of my final professional exam to maintain my visa status & then I went back to my country in 2013 & I had to take the test only . so I eventually graduated in 2013. but there is no break/gap in my course or curricullum. So in this case
What will be answere "Yes or No". Please let me know .......
Any Reply please
Bro, no one will answer you cause no one knows but you can call ECFMG ask them for Mr.Mustafa he is one of the representatives , very helpful man as he is Indian or Pakistani I guess, he has good experience more than the others.
Good luck.
Let me tell you about my post. I should have been in high school in 2009 but in my country in the midst of my final exams to maintain my visa status & then I returned to my home country in 2013 & I had to test only. so I finally graduated in 2013. but there was no agreement / gap in my career or academic credentials.
If you did not fail and if you were not suspended by the school for that duration. Then say "no extension"
they make a filter on ERAS
When you purchase your academic paper from us you can feel confident that you are getting an outstanding.
Many students make mistakes during their essay writing and get negative result. I will suggest that they should contact with the expert writers to buy research paper and get your desired grades.
I had a situation when I was thinking of interrupting my studies. The workload was too heavy and I could not cope up with most of the tasks. Then I found cheap assignment writing service to use additional resources in my studies. Thus, I was able to hand over assignments on time and go in for sports and work in parallel.
Thanks a lot!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »