Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my Letter write is unable to upload the letter for - faith3232
My letter writer is unable to upload the letter for me since she lost her last yr login info to her AAMC account neither she remembers the answers to the security qs to be able to get an access to her previous AAMC account. I gave her AAMC fone No and their email to contact them.

If she still is unable to do so, can I upload the same letter keeping in mind that I have already added it to the Document section of uploading the LORs. and I already have gotten its letter ID and sent it out to my letter writer in order for her to upload the letter for me.

If I have to upload it. I'll have to have another letter ID. I hope, it doesn't replace the letter ID I have created for my letter writer. I hope, you understand what i am trying to say.
Pls reply. I'll highly appreciate it. I appreciate ya'll anyway.
can't she make a new aamc acc?
if you have waived it you cannot upload it...

you would have to let that slot for her letter simply be the way it is and you could then 'see' the letter mark it as seen and upload yourself...

that's if im understanding your situation correctly...
Yes, I have waived my rights to see the letter.
Yes, you have understood it correctly.
So, you think I should be able to create a new slot marking it "seen" to upload it. In reality, I do not have the letter. I have not seen it. I didn't need it until the present situation arose. she has to send it to me, If I need to upload it.
unless... she just makes a new aamc id... i wonder if my logic is correct here... if she has trouble with her prev account, can't she use another email address she uses and make another..but she must use another email add so maybe that is what's limiting her options... coz im sure she must have thought of that by now.

yes, just do it yourself i suppose.. won't be difficult. that is the only way... make a new slot, not waived obviously, upload it yourself.

remember you can upload it now and decide if you want to use it later or not... so no harm done just uploading it.

goodluck
I am going to do it myself.
Yes, I have created another slot. and it will be uploaded as soon as I get it from her, probably tomorrow. Thank you for your helpful pearls.
Good luck for Ivs and Residency.
thank you faith... goodluck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »