Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best sources for cs (need advice )& female sp - mana454
Gold cs is very good in houston
hi i m looking for skype /live cs study partner my exam is on nov and i live in bay area fremont ca.
hi ,I am also looking for Skype study partner ,add me ,my id is drusml123.
Went to goldreview in Houston, sp was undercover agent and got a lot of foreigners in trouble. look at how delayed the exam is in Houston, don't go there. Go to the new York gold review center, we have all the cases for phili, atl, la, chic, brand new and updated, and we know how to keep things secret, hou gold review = crazy
I failed with step2it course mr jacob is not a real md he is a fake not practicing
He doesn't reveal his first name because he is a scam
Need female sp to start exam in Nov
@momdoc can you tell us how did you do your prep for cs using fa and csevideo like did you read fa first then see the video or did you do it together?
@msnna54 Imo stay away from old utube videos they don't match the new pattern. Go for 2015 it's a direct match cases and all the details to the exam and videos March the new fa. You can use fa fourth Ed it's not different then fifth Ed. I found uw to be waste of time and skimpy and Kaplan live was way to costly. I would say for high yeild thats not to expensive and you can use it anytime you want
use the fa new Ed and watch csevideo 2015 it's worth it if you wanna pass first time and it be easy
good luck to ya'll
I failed my exam I took Kaplan course failed cis and ice I can be your study partner please email me
At farzinapedouim
@acestep2ck. I’m in Bay Area too, San Jose, just getting ready to start CS preparation. My Skype penavarros1, add me!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »